What do we mean by REVOLUTION?
• We mean it is time for the people of this country to rise up and oppose discrimination of all kinds, whether it be based on race, gender, economics, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation. When those who govern us do not stand up for these principles, they must be removed from office by the People.
• We mean that as Americans, we have the right to exercise Freedom of Speech, as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the Constitution. We can either use this right to fight against each other and further divide our people, or we can use it to try to unite as many people as possible.
•We mean that In order for a REVOLUTION to succeed, it needs allies - of all kinds. Be inclusive, not divisive. To create a movement strong enough to effect change, we need to enlist as many people as possible to join our cause.
Want to help? Join the REVOLUTION:
- Register to vote, help get out the vote, and check your registration. Visit vote.org to find all the tools you need.
- Be a voice of reason. Treat others with respect, even if you disagree with their opinions. Don’t post insulting or inflammatory messages on social media . All that does is further entrench those who might otherwise have been convinced to listen to your point of view.
- Debunk any false “news stories” or memes that you find on on social media. You can do this by checking the item in question at the non-partisan website, snopes.com. If the item is false, post a link with that information, along with a short and respectful rebuttal.
Don't stand by and watch. Stand up for what it right.
Power to the People.